- To serve as a social framework bringing chemistry and science students together.
- To increase the profile of the discipline of Chemistry on campus as an important part of our lives.
- To serve as an academic aid to people studying chemistry, club members or otherwise.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide FREE review sessions for first and second year courses: Organic Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry II, Principles of Chemistry, and Introduction to Biochemistry.
- Our events are available to all science students!
- These are your chances to network with other science students
- Provide upper year mentors to connect with
- A hub where you can find chemistry/science academic resources